Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hay Day...




Today has really been an off day. I went to town to grocery shop, drop off an important letter and pay the bill for internet. When I got home I did do a few of my morning routine things -- however, not all of them. So I do need to finish that. I fixed lunch for everyone and then fell asleep.

My neighbor's goats got a treat. The neighbor was given a round bale that the ties had broken on. So the feed store couldnt sell it. He had been just grabbing up armfulls and tossing it over the fence line. He figured that was too much work, so he pushed the trailer load of hay right into the small pasture. Those goats have had a blast curling up on top of the bale and eating. LAZY! LOL He caters to those critters and they are quite happy!


Quote of the day sponsered by: Indianchild.com
"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

1 Comments:

Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

LOL, love the photos and the quote! Glad to see you're back to blogging! : )

Thu Jul 13, 06:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home