Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weekend Herb Blogging 30

Burnett Salad

My Salad burnett got too happy and it bloomed. One singe little bloom on one of the plants. I guess its about time to harvest this little gem and have a delish salad with it.
Strawberry!

My plants are producing, only problem I have now is the pill bugs are eating them all up. So I have to do something with those little buggers.
My regular rescue hybiscus

It's producing flowers like crazy! I took this a week ago and it has had about 5 blooms since then.

I had done a post for WHB29, however I got the link in way too late to be a part of the roundup. So if you want to see some beautiful African Violets please just click the link.

I have not had time today to do much else so I dont have any new pictures. We are grieving over the loss of a special kitty Xannon. You can read more here about the circumstances.

May you be blessed throughout your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

The garden looks very pretty. Sorry to hear about the kitty.

Sat Apr 29, 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

i LOVE your plants! I'm so jealous...i have NOTHING planted yet....*sigh*. Can't you come play in the dirt with me? PLEEEEZE?

Hugs

Sat Apr 29, 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home