Saturday, April 29, 2006

Weekend Herb Blogging 30

Burnett Salad

My Salad burnett got too happy and it bloomed. One singe little bloom on one of the plants. I guess its about time to harvest this little gem and have a delish salad with it.

My plants are producing, only problem I have now is the pill bugs are eating them all up. So I have to do something with those little buggers.
My regular rescue hybiscus

It's producing flowers like crazy! I took this a week ago and it has had about 5 blooms since then.

I had done a post for WHB29, however I got the link in way too late to be a part of the roundup. So if you want to see some beautiful African Violets please just click the link.

I have not had time today to do much else so I dont have any new pictures. We are grieving over the loss of a special kitty Xannon. You can read more here about the circumstances.

May you be blessed throughout your day.


Blogger Kalyn said...

The garden looks very pretty. Sorry to hear about the kitty.

Sat Apr 29, 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

i LOVE your plants! I'm so jealous...i have NOTHING planted yet....*sigh*. Can't you come play in the dirt with me? PLEEEEZE?


Sat Apr 29, 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home