Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Daily Doings....

Coral chilling out.


Why is it that cats love boxes? Even flattened out sheets of cardboard they manage to have fun with! Coral stretched out for a nap in the afternoon sun on a box we had set out.

Today's quote:

As seen on an Amish Carriage:
"Energy efficient vehicle. Runs on oats and grass. Beware of exhaust!"

I had seen that in a daily quote somewhere a long time ago. I had the opportunity to share it on the air today at a local Country/Western station. They were having a share the bumper sticker day.

I did get my morning routine done and added to my daily routine by getting outside to water the plants. I did fertilize them too. I should get some new pictures and show off my varigated Hawiian hybiscus bush... Perhaps soon.

Work has been interesting. I am exhausted and grateful for a few days off -- even though I am getting calls from the office to find out about schedules. I had not planned on being in town today -- and to my dissappointment I cannot be where I had hoped to be. I don't have the money to travel and though I did have enough notice to make to said point it's just not feasible. And am sorry. Signing off now.....

I hope your day has been blessed! Please leave a message if you stop by. (If you have time that is.) Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home