Friday, July 07, 2006

Day one!


Okay, so its not really that exciting. I wrote out my morning routine last nite and followed it today. I did get it completed, but didnt do anything this afternoon. Suggestion - if you are going to start something new and monthly cycle kind of things make you miserable -- wait til you feel better.

As seen on a bill board in town at a church:
Use your talents, if only the best birds sang the forest would be silent.

My favorite quote: Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Journaling: Not a new or novel concept, but sometimes very elusive. I like to journal but I forget to all the time.

Things to accomplish: teaching my preschooler what he needs to know before kindergarten starts, cleaning my disaster of a home, starting my projects that I want to do....

My challenges : washing clothes by hand as I dont have a working washing machine -- I need a new one since the kenmore was struck by lightening and fried. Trying to reconcile with my best friend as I am not able to make it to her wedding and she's extremely disappointed and unhappy with me. Other challenges that as they unfold I will elaborate more on them.

Send me a line if you get the opportunity to visit. I enjoy hearing from those who pass thru.

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home