Saturday, August 12, 2006

Exercise challenge...

And maybe a spelling challenge too.. or at least a typing challenge as I cannot seem to type correctly today -- you won't see it here -- but the backspace button is my friend. LOL

Okay, I have not finished reading my new book Callanetics Fit Forever. My goal right now is to finish the book and start the basic exercises. I don't have a full hour to do any sort of program so I am going to modify it to suit my lifestyle. My first goal is to stretch everyday until I can touch my toes and then beyond. Right now I am not able to reach my toes and have about 7 inches between my fingertips and toes wehn I try to reach them. I will let you know how much I have done each day -- and hopefully I will be able to post more about my progress than I have been able to in the past two days. Logan has been sick and clingy and I have had a sinus headache for two days now. Yuck.

Anyway, let me know what exercises you enjoy when you stop in to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home