Monday, August 07, 2006

Today marks.........

Mine and Sean's second anniversary!

We met at the library in March over 3 yrs ago. Stephen had just turned 2 and he's now 5. Wow -- time sure has flown. I was in the midst of a divorce from a very hard person whom stalked me and harassed me during our entire proceedings. I met Sean at the library and he was on his way to a martial arts class. I eventually joined the class to, due to my s-t-b-ex's behavior, both before meeting Sean and after meeting him.

It's been an intersting three years. When I met Sean my best friend, and my bil at the time, were living with me. I could not be alone and risk the chance that the ex try to weasel his way back into my life. I feared being alone. But that's another story.

Sean and I have a great relationship. We understand each other's needs, desires and wants. And it's hard to explain how we manage even in the midst of trials. We just do. I do not make unreasonable demands on him. He wants to go out and do "boy things" or do a job for someone he lets me know and unless its been a particularly stressful day I say, "okay, let me know when you are on your way home."

We dont have any special plans for today really. I have the nite off and we are supposed to go get a vehicle for Sean to repair over the next few days. I did call him and said, "Do you know what today is?" He immediately piped up and said," Happy Anniversary! I love you." I had to smile!

Well, gonna go lay down and rest while I can. After having the weekend I did I think I need it.

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home