Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sometimes life........

Is more than I can tolerate.

I got home today and things started out kind of rough. But they are not near as bad for me as they are my client that I adore. I wasn't sitting with her last nite, another caregiver was assigned to her for the evening didnt show, and the client fell and broke her leg.

I am heartbroken.
I am angry.
I want to strangle someone.

I am worried I may be out of a job -- not because it's my fault she got hurt, but that the husband who hired our company may sue. And he would be well within his rights to do so and not to mention grounds to do so. Which in effect could put me out of a job.

And I have not felt the best the last few days... headache thing going on. I think its sinus related.

Am feeling scattered so am going to close with a recipe:

Cinnamon French Toast (MY WAY!)
6 slices bread of choice (we buy wheat so that's what i use)
2 eggs - cracked into a pie plate and scrambled til frothy
1 scant teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup milk
cinnamon

In a pie plate mix eggs, milk and vanilla. On a seperate plate place the sliced bread upon plate and lightly dust both sides of each bread slice with cinnamon. Dip dusted bread into egg batter. Fry on a hot skillet til browned on both sides, flipping as needed. Serve with homemade syrup -- 1 cup caro syrup, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 scant tea. maple flavoring, 2 teas. water. heated and mixed well to dissolve brown sugar. serve over favorite pancakes, waffles or toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home