Saturday, September 24, 2005

Day 10 - Already?

Okay,
I have been sick the past few days. And went ahead and tested the "milk" theory I had. I am sore as all get out. Owwie. No more milk thank you.
Hurricane Rita sure has our county messed up in a different way than a windy rain storm could ever think of doing. All the evacuees that stopped here have turned this place into a mess. There were lines for hours at gas stations -- short lines and long lines. Gas stations ran out of gas. Local grocery stores were more empty shelves than they were anything else. No milk, no bread, very little canned goods -- you name it.
Another update on my ex -- no court date that I could find out as of yet. And he did stay with that "long lost sister" -- come to find out that said sister's dear husband KICKED him out! Why? Well, gee, if you didn't pay your bills and got ugly do you think you would be welcome? I seriously doubt it! I know my ex's M.O. -- he's ornery, a drunk, and just plain mean. I can still hear him clearly say, " I don't care what other people think of me!" Pretty sure that attitude has not changed in the least, especially since um... he filed falsely with FEMA and Red Cross.
I am going to start posting pictures of things I like around here. It's easy to upload a picture am sure.
Have a great day everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

Sorry you've been under the weather. I think it's just that time of year because it has hit here as well. Weekends starting from Thurs to Sun are always so busy for me...and I hate we haven't talked more...but hopefully we'll catch up tomorrow.
HUGS

Sun Sep 25, 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home