Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day 8 - I have a cold...

Blah! I hate being sick. And this season has been a rough one for my family. Now I have a cold. I am day 8 for dairy free and doing alright with that. Now, I have to find recipes that are dairy free breads. The bread I normally buy has butter in it and skim milk. I will keep getting that, but not likely that I will consume it.

Am going to bed now! If you visit, please drop me a line! And do be nice -- its for a good cause.

Many blessings everyone!

OH! as for my ex not paying child support -- that's no problem. We know how to fix that issue. My son will know and understand just what kind of person my ex is. Thing of it is, my sperm donor is just as bad and I have not missed anything. My half sisters assure me that he's not worth the time of day.

Til tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

Hey sisi-

I'll bring chickie-noodle soup over to you as soon as I can escape the masses! ::giggles::

Can I evacuate to where you are?
Pulease?
~Ang

Wed Sep 21, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

Heather,
As I said earlier today...your family is no longer allowed to get sick...PERIOD! I know you've had a terrible time with kiddos being sick and now you....take care of yourself and I'm sending cyber soup and hot tea your way!!

Hugs

Wed Sep 21, 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home