Friday, September 09, 2005

Oh wow... my own blog... what will they think of next!?

Okay,
So that's not very inspiring.... I had thought about starting my own blog several times now, but not on a site like this. Thought maybe I would do it with my personal site that I have on geocities. But then I didn't want to have certian people read it -- so suffice to say I likely will not post this blog on my other website and not worry about those whom should not read it find it anyway!

It's very late and am going to go to bed now. If you have happened upon my blog please do comment as you wish. Be nice because if you are mean to me I will tell "God" on you. And of course you reap what you sow. I will explain that one soon enough after things settle the way I hope they do.

Heather

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

I'm so glad you started your blog. It's a really neat thing and a cool way to keep in touch with folks. I hope you like blogging as much as I do!!

Hugs

Mon Sep 19, 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home