Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Allergies?!?!

Okay,
I spent years knowing I was allergic to pepperoni even though those doctors said it was "Food posioning". Yeah, right! Tell me that when I am puking my guts out and the only thing I know causing it was the pepperoni that I consumed two days ago. I tested it ... so I think I should know.
Now, then, something new to add to the list. Dairy products. Good ole cows milk. I have noticed that when I have it I get extremely -- not just a little bit -- but a whole whopping dose of the sleepies!! And SORE?!?! I feel as if I have been run over by a mac-truck. Good thing that over time I have developed a distaste for it.

So, the next time you reach for that glass of milk -- consider how you feel a few hours later... could it be that you too have a milk allergy? Or a day or or so of eating certain foods do you get "ill" -- could that be an allergy too?

Heather

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

I totally understand the allergy as it's one I have too.

Love the entries and thanks for the info about the site.

[hugs n smoochies]

~Ang

Wed Sep 14, 08:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home