Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wow What fun!

I have had a wonderful weekend doing the Weekend Cat Blogging!! It's kept me busy at the computer for short bursts while I updated (and will continue to update as I recieve and can update) to show off everyone's submissions!

I want to say a HUGE Thank you to everyone who submitted their special feline friends. That's what makes this kind of blogging event so much fun! I hope that we get to continue doing WCB and am talking with another blogger if Clare opts out of WCB hostess duties. So, Clare if you are reading this -- we are not trying to take over YOUR special Blogging activity -- on the contrary we are working to keep it alive! Do respond soon so we know what actions to take -- either returning it full force back over to you or continue hosting until you are ready to blog again. We sure do miss you!

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me! My kidlets -- ages 12, 11, and 5 start to school. The older boys start back and the 5 yo. is all excited about kindergarten. His first comment to me today was, "Mommy, do you KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?!" LOL I cannot tell you how many times since Thursday we have covered the amount of days til school starts!

Back to your regularly scheduled program! Thank you again for visiting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was school today? Hope the kiddos had a good first day!

Mon Aug 21, 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home