Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spooks likes the new couch....

Spooks Lounging happily!



She will sleep on the couch like this for hours. She's such a character.

In the next few days I hope to make it to Camp Verde and take pictures at the country store of the famous camel they have. And take new pictures of the items they have on the grounds of the store. I hope to continue to add pictures of this area. I am starting to take my camera everywhere I go -- but sometimes I have to leave it with my husband so he can get pictures of kidlets playing baseball and doing other things.

Hope to hear from those of you whom visit my blog.
I will have to say I have a few favorites which are listed on the left side of my blog -- Farmgirl is updated daily. And recently has been touching the hearts of many with her hearts of stone (I think that's just the outer shell -- under that hard casing is a heart that melts just like everyone else in this world.) Becca will hopefully be updating hers everyday. Kalyn does our weekend herb blogging -- which I try to make. Clare over at Eatstuff does the weekend cat blogging -- I try to make that too. There are many many blogs out there -- but those are my absolute favorites.

Have a great evening everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home