Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging # 40

Alya and LeChat having a little talk.

It's time for WCBlogging. Kiri and Clare over at Eatstuff are our Hosts. Please sa-shay over there to see all this weeks additions. Clare usually has neat new additions and many of us regulars showing off our favorite feline friends.

I have been out of the loop for about three weeks now and this is my first uploaded picture from my new Kodak 340C digital camera. First week - I had a guest show up on Friday, second week I went to visit said friend where she lived. Third week -- I got a nasty set of viruses on my computer that nabbed crucial files out of MSIE -- the only program affected. I am back now and learning my camera in leaps and bounds. Ayla and LeChat had a talk about how this new camera was working.

Glad to be back! Many blessings everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jelly said...

Pretty!

Sat Mar 11, 02:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the comp problems,. At least Ayla and Le Chat are having a good time :)

Sat Mar 11, 05:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love to see it when cats get along with each other. So nice.

Sat Mar 11, 09:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home