Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Last Sony Camcorder shot......

Kid's play tents


Well, wish me luck everyone! I have my Kodak 340C and am learning all the ins and outs of it. I hope to have it sending pictures to my computer in no time!

After a week of no computer I have found I do miss it, however, I am seriously thinking of not installing the yahoo messenger currently being offered. I don't lke it and my computer really doesn't either. I have missed three weeks of cat blogging at Kiri's and weekend herb blogging at Kalyn's. Those have been definitely missed. It's easy enough to catch up at Farm Girl's blog, and I have some new things for both Kalyn and Clare as soon as I get my camera's software installed.

Missed everyone!! And am glad to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home