Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging # 36

Boots wondering what's up?


Boot's had been simply cleaning himself when a very noisy truck rumbled past. He looked up and I was able to nab a picture of him. I love this pose -- its fun to watch them get into all kinds of positions when they bathe themselves.

It's that time again. Weekend Cat Blogging is hosted by Kiri and Clare at Eatstuff . Visit them to learn about fun kitties from around the world and maybe even find some good recipes. Eatstuff with Clare and Kiri are normally our hosts for WCB -- and they do an awesome job!

Have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:):) How dare something interrupt the cleaning process!

Sat Feb 11, 01:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah this one made me laugh out loud:)

Sat Feb 11, 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't get over how flexible cats are evenwhen I know why LOL

Thank you for saying I do a good job! Very appreciated!

Sat Feb 11, 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

It's funny how much he looks like two cats going in and coming out of a hole.

Sun Feb 12, 06:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, great pic!

Sun Feb 12, 06:58:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

I love it...looks like he's dissected!

Sun Feb 12, 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger it's only fuel said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in such a long time!

Sun Feb 12, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger ZaZa said...

Hehe. That rolled back on the spine position always makes me laugh.

Mon Feb 13, 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home