Saturday, September 23, 2006

A few things about me...


Okay, if you take the time to read this and then take the time to copy, paste and correct the questions for your own personal fun -- please comment with the link back to your post!


1. What does your headline mean?
It's my blog spot, and no one else can claim it.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
It's my favorite furry baby LeChat.

3. What's your middle name[s]?:
Lynn

4. What is your current relationship status?
Married and loving MM.

5. What are you wearing right now?
Scrub top and slacks

6. What is your current problem?
*chuckles* NO COMMENT! *wanders off to find MM to fix my current problem........... *

7. Who do you love most?
Family and then Friends

8. Who makes you most happy?
MM and the Kids

9. Are you musically talented?
Singing count?

10. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
Nothing really, my choices got me to where I am today and I would'nt change that for anything.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?
Dolphin - love the water and think they are awesome creatures.

12. Ever have a near death experience?
Nope

13. Can you dance?
kind of... oops, sorry about that left toe....

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? Journey's I Don't Want To Live Without You -- played in my CD player on the way home this morning from work.

15. who did u cut and paste this from?
Tammy ( a buddy on MySpace.com)

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
My youngest son Logan.

17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?
No, not intentionally anyway.

18. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yup -- I gotta get in better shape so the next time I see him I can KICK HIS ASS! and then bury his sorry ass too.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?
Yes.

20. What ATTRACTS YOU TO THE OPPOSITE sex?
Facial expressions say alot .....

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Over priced coffee??? I think not.

22. Do you have a crush on one of your myspace friends?
I don't now... but I did when I was a junior in HS... Still think he's a good man though.

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
Nope. Not interested in such either...

24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, was told once that I looked a lot like Sigorney Weaver. I personally never have seen the resemblance. But I think she kicks ass in Aliens -- my all time favorite HORROR SCI-FI flick.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Yes. Current KIDDY movie -- "Cars" is a favorite. Mator is too funny!

26. Did you have braces?
Nope. Thank the Gods that live!

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
YES

28 Do you consider yourself adventurous?
Depends on my mood -- do you feel adventurous.. *chuckles and quickly moseys to the next question.*

29. Do you speak any other languages?
Sign Language and it is recognized as a "LANGUAGE" in the U.S. And its not the middle finger folks... sheesh!

30. Whats your favorite smell?
cinnamon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! I did this, and Willowtree said you asked people to let you know and link it back - so here are my answers.

Thanks! Very Creative!

Thu Sep 28, 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Hi Heather, I come here every now and then to see how the cats are doing.

This looked like fun so I did it too. My answers are here

Thanks, it was fun.

Fri Sep 29, 02:14:00 AM  
Blogger willowtree said...

Hi again,

Karmyn and Songbird did it too but they didn't follow instructions (no dinner for them tonight) so I did it for them.

Fri Sep 29, 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home