Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weekend Herb Blogging # 9



This is a "Looking Glass Begonia". I was given this plant as a birthday present two years ago. I have cut it back a few times since reciveing it. And its in deperate need of being planted up and cleaned. So, in below picture you will see it after I cut it back and the cuttings that I have sitting on my desk to grow roots and plant up next spring.


After it had been cut back..... *sighs* It looks so pathetic! But hates direct sun light... it always gets "burned".


My cuttings that I will be planting in a very large pot next spring! I can hardly wait. Am already counting the days to the last possible freeze -- which is generally around April 15.

Weekend Herb Blogging is hosted by Kalyn's Kitchen! Please stop by and visit her blog and check out all the other fun herb blogging posts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Lovely begonia. You're so lucky to have the last frost as early as April 15. Here most experienced gardenenrs say Mother's Day is the earliest you should plant your garden. I do have a veggie plot with a fence on 3 sides so I can usually push it up a little sooner.

Sat Dec 03, 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home