Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Fun!


"On the way to Grandmothers House"

I just could not resist this beautiful shot. However, I did not take this picture. My 12 yo did! He wanted so bad to play with the camera so on the way to the dinner festivities I let him take pictures. This one is of course my favorite that he was able to take.



"Logan and the Singing Reindeer"


My MIL has this reindeer that rocks and sings! Logan positively LOVES it! He will beg any nearby adult to turn it on for him. Then he sings with it and grins while it rocks to and fro.



The Turkey!


My MIL prepared this turkey. She makes positively the best corn bread dressing I have ever tasted. And in the south its very common. Generally I won't eat it because I do not particullary care for it. However, I would not dare offend her by telling her that I don't like it and therefore won't eat it. The turkey and dressing were done to perfection and everything was delish. Below are "before" and "after" pictures of our dinner!





Look for my fun stories over the next three days!
You will get a giggle out of "Look, I can fly!", "Alligator Bites", and "SMOKE!"

Many blessings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth Danae said...

You have four boys? :)I have 3 sisters, no brothers, trust me raising 4 girls isn't easy either :)

Sat Nov 26, 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Love the before and after pics. : )

Sat Nov 26, 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home