Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend Blogging Extras

Weekend Blogging Activities!!!

Wow! We have several different blogging activities!
We have so many to choose from!

Weekend Cat Blogging that is hosted by
Kiri and Clare

Weekend Dog Blogging that is hosted by
Nick and crew

Weekend DONKEY Blogging that is hosted by
Farm Girl

Weekend Favorite Blog Spots that is hosted by
Becca at "A Little of Everything"

Weekend Herb Blogging that is hosted by
Kalyn's Kitchen

If you happen by my blog and know of any other blogging extras that I do not have currently listed please comment with the Blog of interest!! I would be glad to add them to the featured list of weekend blogging extras!

Farmgirl... Have you thought about hosting a weekend farm animal blogging? You have such a variety of creatures to feature, and I have a few here I can add in.. my neighbors chickens, goats, and sheep.... as well as horses, cows and maybe even a camel! (He's kind of stuffed... but he looks really good for his age.. LOL) *picture featured soon*.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

Aww...thanks for adding my "favorite blogs" to your list. I'll be in and out tomorrow, but I'll catch ya sometime for sure!

Hugs

Sun Nov 20, 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

I've just discovered something better than a Weekend Farm Animal blogging event (esp. since I don't have host it, LOL).

It's the Friday Ark, and you wouldn't believe the variety of critters it lists. Here's the link to this week's post:

http://themodulator.org/archives/002092.html

Have fun! (And tell you friends to join in--everyone is welcome!) : )

Sat Nov 26, 04:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home