Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend Dog Blog # 3

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rayne in the classic RUB MY BELLY pose....


Okay Okay Okay! So it's a stuffy dog! But we do not have a real dog as we do not have time for one. With 4 kids -- a 12 year old "genius", a 10 year old "superkid", a 4 year old "lil man", and an 18 month old "munchmouse" - having a dog would just be that much more work that I could not see handling right now. Rayne is my 18 month old's dog stuffy and his more favorite place to be is in my munchie's arms! I thought it would be fun to bring some creativity to the WDB! I didn't find any rules on it and well, it IS a dog! You can visit my good friend Becca here to see Ditters and learn all about her loveable and sweet rescue! And for the rest of the Weekend-Dog-Bloggers # 3 you have to visit SweetNicks! Also, Farmgirl has her farm dog running the farm after the chicken Whitey of course! Have a great day Everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it IS a dog....and cute too, so that qualifies, if you ask me!! Hee hee :)

Sun Oct 02, 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

Awwwww... I know that puppy - I have it's twin on my bed!

::hugggggles::

Sun Oct 02, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH.....too cute. I love how this turned out...even better than I thought it would!!! And you gave me a pitch too...hehe. Can't wait to chat with ya tomorrow..

Hugs

Sun Oct 02, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Perfect! And the cutest dog on the weekend blog block! But, um, it's 'tummy rub.' (That wasn't from me; it was from Lucky Buddy Bear.) : )

Tue Oct 11, 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home