Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The lil ram kid


I am hooked on this little guy. I have been calling him "Lil Bit" because he's so tiny. He's really no bigger than those chickens you see in the background. And he's always hungry. Or so he thinks. He will polish off up 6 ounces of milk and then shake his little body all over. Only after he shakes himself do you know he's full. Then its off to nap!

He's not mine to keep. But I will enjoy him while I can. I want to get my own goats. But I think I would prefer milk goats. Not to overly fond of raising my own meat in many respects. But am sure I could manage. I want to get chickens too. And asked Mechanic Man about getting some. Between that and starting a garden really need to get things in focus.

I have been sick recently but I don't really want to talk about that for now.

Many blessings everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

I can't wait to meet him. He looks sooooo cute and cuddly!

Sat Mar 10, 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home