Thursday, November 09, 2006

Roscoe Is Home





I brought him home today. And he's showing that he's a fast learner. I have already discovered that he wants to scent mark the house. Not a good idea for him, so I am keeping him close at hand and when I cannot do that I have his own "room" set up for him to lay down in when I am busy with things he cannot be a part of. We are going to fix up a small run for him next week that I can put him outside for short times and not worry about him. The Cats in residence are NOT impressed -- but they will get used to him in short enough time.

I will not be blogging this weekend, and will start again on Monday -- with pictures of our upcoming adventure for the weekend.

Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

How cute!

Keep me updated.

I work with J all weekend so - cell will be best way to reach me.

Love you

Thu Nov 09, 02:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking pooch!!

The cats will tolerate him if he doesn't annoy them. I've got two dogs and two cats and there's no problem.

Thu Nov 09, 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

Roscoe is a cute dog! Have a great weekend!

Fri Nov 10, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Johnson said...

I can't believe how much like Dit he is. Man we need to live closer so we can have a play date with the doggies. *sigh*

Fri Nov 10, 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations on the new, very cute addition! He's beautiful!

Fri Nov 10, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Oh that face is just too adorable for words. Congratulations to you all on the delightful new addition to the family! : )

P.S. Your pumpkin cake looks fantastic! I never would have guessed how it was made--thanks for the how to photos. : )

Wed Nov 15, 06:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home