Saturday, October 22, 2005

Time for WCB # 20 - LeChat Here!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I Do So Love Attention"


It's time for Weekend Cat Blogging # 20! Foodie Farm Girl showed me how to get involved in the Cat Blogging Community! So join all of us in sharing your feline friend photos and some yummy recipes too!! In today's cat blog we have LeChat! She's a very special baby in several ways. One -- she's a rescue, two -- she was very sick when she was given to me and between antibiotics, bunches of TLC, and kitten milk I became Foster Mom and much loved HUMAN parent to her. She loves my husband too, as you can see in the picture.

You can also meet "PITA"... an acronym for Pain in the A??. My previous renters adopted her and had problems with her -- booted her out of the house and she thus became another adoptee. She is strictly an outdoor cat due to her preference for any type of material -- be it clothing or linens or what have you as a "litter" box instead of THE litter box. She's also adept at killing anything small enough she catches -- be it birds, squirrels, lizards, bugs, rats or mice. I personally don't mind her catching the mice and rats, but birds tend to shreek a great deal and she gets mighty upset with me when the occassional bird is freed from her grip.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out these other feline friends at Eat Stuff . Send in your permalink to the gal there and she will feature you feline friend photos too!

4 Comments:

Blogger eat stuff said...

Le Chat has the sweetest face!

glad you joined my WCB!and hope your kitties will come to Kiri's Bday party!

Sat Oct 22, 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Heather,
So glad you joined in WCB! I don't think a cat could look any happier than LeChat. And PITA is one incredibly gorgeous little wildcat. Oooh, those markings. Meow! Purrrrrrrrrrr! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Sat Oct 22, 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Angie, Robert & Stephen said...

Oh... 'Chat was a scrawny little thing when you first got her, except for that belly. Now look at her, all pretty and demanding attention as usual. And PITA.. what to say about PITA... so long as she eats the june-bugs I've got no complaints with her. :D

Makes me miss my Giovanni (my cat that died last year) something awful.

Pet 'Chat for me and the other ones too.

Sis

Sat Oct 22, 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger boo_licious said...

Le Chat is such a sweetie and lucky to have you rescue her. I love PITA too, a real working cat with such lovely tiger markings.

Mon Oct 24, 04:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home