Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I busted tail today cleaning!

Swept and tidied back porch and watered 3 plants.

Swept and tidied front porch and watered 25 or so plants

Downloaded the laundry room by moving out the crates and sweeping, washed/dried 4 loads of laundry (jeans, 2 sets of darks, whites), completely swept up all the gross stuff, and sorted 3 crates of laundry. Cleaned up the cat food and litter stuff stored in there too.

Did a bunch of things in the kitchen -- cleared and wiped down two counters and the stove top. Washed out the crock pot and reassembled it, made coffee, cleaned off the bakers rack so that I can get the floor dried under the new vinyl flooring - which also meant moving all the canned goods out of the way too. Cleaned up the mess off the floor.

Tidied and swished/swiped both the bathroom, critter corral and attached hall ways.

Cleaned the dining room area completely - cleared/wiped down the table and swept the floor and put everything back in its place.

Raked part of the back entry area of pecan tassels.. I loathe those things. Pecan trees are great shade trees except for twice a year -- when they drop tassels and when they drop pecans!!

I had all of this done before 1pm cst today!! I am pooped!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomof2 said...

I don't know about you, but I'm sore today! I finally remembered to add 15 push-ups to my routine & YOWIE! My armpits are sore! LOL

Thu May 08, 08:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home