Friday, May 02, 2008

I am sore... but that's a good thing

The last couple of weeks have been rather telling on my mind, body and spirit. My mother in law passed away due to cancer and my spirits truly sank. I ate way too much food, gained 4 pounds, and worked for several nights in a row with a client that actually got on my last nerve, which is rare at best, and worst. On Monday I started back to doing Inhale on Oxygen. It's intense and wonderful. I also did a 35 minute power walk yesterday that was about 2 miles all told. You can get a feel for distances in your neighborhood here at Web Walking in the United States. I am sore, tired and still feeling irritable. I am going to keep doing the workouts though as I need them. Todays goals are Inhale and then probably Callanetics. These workouts are amazing and do wonderfully -- low/zero impact so your joints are not overly strained.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomof2 said...

Way to go! I think I'm going to just add another exercise or 2 to this week's routine. :)

Fri May 02, 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home